Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please accept the cordial invitation to the solemn LXXIV inauguration
of the academic year at the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, on October 8, 2020.
Your presence during this year's festival is particularly important to us, because - for the first time in history - we will celebrate it online. Let's stay together, because tradition also means
caring for some unchanging forms of living together. Let us all be embraced by the wishes made by the Rector to the entire academic community:
Quod bonum, felix, faustum, fortunatumque sit
of the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business
Prof. dr hab. Andrzej Kaleta
1. The Ceremony Opening
2. Honoring the memory of employees and students who died in the previous academic year
3. Speech of the Rector, prof. dr. hab. Andrzej Kaleta
5. Speech by Radosław Kłus, chairman of the Students' Self-Government
6. Awarding the best students
7. Handing the Rector's Distinction to WUEB employees
8. Inaugural lecture entitled "The most important facts about the players and the gaming industry"
will be presented by: Patrycja Rodzińska-Zielony (author of the reports "The condition
of the Polish gaming industry"
) and Michał Bobrowski (member of the Board, Chief Marketing Officer GRY-OnLine SA)
9. Gaudeamus igitur