1. We ask you to provide lectures for our students and we offer a special workshops with the scientific discussion about possibilities in future research cooperation – like a scientific networking
sessions. We do recommend to give classes in English in particular on the fallowing topic(s): Marketing, International Marketing, Finance, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Leadership,
International Business, Business Informatics, Clusters, Networks, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Spatial Economy, etc.
2. We do not charge registration fee.
3. Lunches and coffee are provided by the Wrocław University of Economics. We want to get to know you and your countries. Kindly we ask you to bring some traditional food or drinks – we will organize
special dinner for the participants with local delicacy.
4. Participants are expected to cover their travel, accommodation and daily allowance expenses.
5. Participants from institutions that are members of the ERASMUS+ mobility program, can apply for an ERASMUS+ grant through their home institution International Office and get their mobility
confirmed by our International Office.